Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tristan and Sharmane

These two have been very patiently waiting for their portraits since February. I'm blasting through the bulk of them now and I expect to be finished within the next few days.

I loved that they chose to wear such vibrant colors.

T&S484

Tristan is very tall. Posing them together was a creative challenge. And, when it came time to edit I realized that it posed a second challenge. Many of their two-shots have only Tristan or only Sharmane in focus.

My fix?

Separate them.

I had enough shots of this particular pose that I ended up with two very naturalistic portraits that still retain that sense of intimacy from the two of them being so close in the original shot.

T&S451T&S456

I've still got the rest of Brian's shots to edit as well as Justin and Rita's, and Cliff and Tali's.

Whew!

Then I can move back to Lisa+Gord=Willa, as well as Bea and Brad's session.


No comments: