Wednesday, April 30, 2008

DONE!

I'm officially finished with Let Me Shoot You! Hooray!

*dances*

This week I finished Brian, Cliff and Tali, and Justin and Rita. That set me free to finish the family portraits for Lisa and Gord:

Fischer224

and Willa:
Fischer63

Now I can go back to Bea and Brad and all the rest of the pictures I promised people.

I haven't been submitting much on DPChallenge, but now that the Austin Strobist group is going to hold monthly competitions I will probably get back into the swing of things.

My newest gear goal is to buy a strobe kit. Most likely the Alien Bee Digi-Bee startup kit. Bumping the lights to 800s instead of 400s.

Then I'll get my 60" softlighter!

On the DIY end of things, I'm interested in making myself a snoot or a gobo from straws. I have tons of them in different colors and I'm dying to see how they look.

No comments: